Saturday, September 28, 2013

"CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST"

 
The Sister missionaries enjoy a Christmas craft project.

 
The Senior couples enjoy preparing then sharing the food
complete with gingerbread cookies and candy canes.

 
The Elders enjoy showing off their Christmas gift.
 
At our last zone meeting we enjoyed Christmas in August.
Elder and Sister Terry provided food, fun and gifts for
the missionaries. 
 
Elder and Sister Terry served for two years as Member, Leader Support Missionaries
 Elder Terry helped with MLS and electronics while SisterTerry looked after
 the missionaries. 
They are loved and missed in Fiji.
 
Mosiah 2:16
Behold, I say unto you that because I said unto you that I had
spent my days in your service, I do not desire to boast,
for I have only been in the service of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment